Click here to download the APPLICATION FORM which you can print and send to us with your cheque or credit card details. Our office telephone numbers are: (03) 9669 2591 and (03) 9669 2592
and our email address is:
BENEFITS & SPECIAL PRIVILEGES
- Attend Full Dress Rehearsals of The Australian Ballet.
- Attend Saturday Matinee Performances at special concession prices.
- Observe the Australian Ballet School students in training during Access Day.
- Meet dancers, Company staff and visiting artists.
- Attend special functions where choreographers and designers explain about their work and ballets in the making.
- Atttend Costume Parades/Tours of the Production & Costume Departments.
- Attend film luncheons and talks by distinguished speakers
- Receive regular mailings which include information about Company members, future performances, tours and reviews
- Enjoy organised day/weekend trips
- Take part in social events with the Company
- Receive Priority booking information for Company and School performances
- Attend pre-performance talks
- Become a regular volunteer - contribute your time personally and at the same time socialise with other Company supporters.
- Discounted parking vouchers for The Ballet Centre Car Park
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE UPON PRESENTATION OF BALLET SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP CARD
- Exclusive Australian Ballet Merchandise
Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank P: (03) 9669 2786
MEMBERSHIP FOR 2013 IS AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 2012
Full Membership Rates to 31 December 2013. (Incl. GST)
|Seniors (proof required)
|Pensioner (proof required)
|Student/Junior under 19 years (proof required)
|Family (2 Adults + Children under 19 yrs) details required